FREE shipping within the Continental U.S.
A revitalizing blend of pumpkin and cardomom blended with warm brown sugar and cream, and then topped off with classic notes of cinnamon, cloves, and vanilla.
Approximate burn time: 95 - 105 hours
This ceramic turkey vessel was made in Haiti and measures 8.5” long, 6.25” tall and 5.5” wide.
All Natural Soy Wax |Eco friendly | Clean Burning | No Added Dyes | Cotton Wicks
Paraffin, Phthalate, and Paraben Free
- Trim the wick to ¼’’ each time before lighting it.
- The first time you light your candle, let it burn until it has reached a full melt pool (liquified wax that has reached the edges of the container). This will result in a clean, even burn.
- Suggested burn time is 2 – 4 hours
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Burn on a flat surface away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children.
- Do not attempt to move your candle while it is lit.