Peppermint Latte ~ Imagine the aroma when sipping on a yummy peppermint latte, and enjoy the perfect blend of coconut milk, peppermint, coffee, chocolate, and vanilla.
Gingerbread Cookie is a delightful aroma of the classic Christmas treat, but in a candle. It includes notes of ginger, cinnamon, almond, nutmeg, clove, molasses and sugar.
Cozy Christmas ~ Imagine Christmas Eve… scents of orange peel, cinnamon and clove coming from the kitchen, a faint smell of the Christmas tree in the living room, and a slight smoky scent from a roaring fire in the fireplace.
Approximate burn time: 10 - 15 hours each
All Natural Soy Wax |Eco friendly | Clean Burning | No Added Dyes | Cotton Wicks
Paraffin, Phthalate, and Paraben Free
These sweet little tin molds are 2.5” in diameter and 1.75” tall.
- Trim the wick to ¼’’ each time before lighting it.
- The first time you light your candle, let it burn until it has reached a full melt pool (liquified wax that has reached the edges of the container).This will result in a clean, even burn.
- Suggested burn time is 2 – 4 hours
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Burn on a flat surface away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children.
- Do not attempt to move your candle while it is lit.