FREE shipping within the Continental U.S.
Imagine visiting your local Apple orchard where you can pick your own apples, and then wander inside to sample fresh made cider and other Fall treats.
An aromatic blend of fresh apple and pear with a subtle combination of cinnamon, allspice, clove, nutmeg, and vanilla. It’s like the perfect Autumn afternoon in a jar.
- Trim the wick to ¼’’ each time before lighting it.
- The first time you light your candle, let it burn until it has reached a full melt pool (liquified wax that has reached the edges of the container). This will result in a clean, even burn.
- Suggested burn time is 2 – 4 hours
- Never leave your candle unattended.
- Burn on a flat surface away from drafts, flammable objects, pets and children.
- Do not attempt to move your candle while it is lit.